Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 1, 2008



I finally got one of these beauties! I'm loving every moment of it. I gotta say this phone is WAAAY ahead of its time. Some of the features are just mind blowing. The browser is top class. I'm seriously considering buying a wireless router so I can use this thing anywhere in my house. It's simply awesome!

You've probably read a lot about the features, so I'll just talk about the pricing. Buying an unlocked piece locally would've cost me 20,000 rupees. And I found out that a piece in the US costs 399 USD add to that federal taxes and this thing costs 432 dollars (That's about 18,200 rupees) A good enough difference for you to ask someone to bring it for you.

I unlocked it myself (with some help from a friend) it was a simple one-click step. No sweat! If you're thinking of spending something in the range of 15,000 rupees for a cell phone, then I definitely recommend that you put in a little extra and get this phone. You won't regret it.

Posted by
Categories: Labels: , ,

 

0 comments:

 
>